The dinner will present “A Taste of Italy,” catered by Luigi & Giovanni Caterers and the Gran Caffe L’Aquila. Admission is $250.
The event, hosted by the Hon. Amato Berardi (Italian Parliament (2008-2013), recognizes significant accomplishments of Mid-Atlantic Italian Americans to the medical sciences.
The 2021 honorees, as of press time:
- Dr. Giovanni de Gaetano, Neuromed, Italy
- Professor Giuseppe Remuzzi, Istituto Mario Negri
- Dr. Alfonso Bellacosa, Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Dr. Antonio DiCarlo, Temple University Hospital
- Dr. Anthony Macchiavelli, AtlantiCare
- Dr. Anthony Mannarino, Century Eye Care
- Dr. Joseph Mattioli, Pocono Medical Center
- Dr. Rose Mattioli, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Dr. Pasquale Santangeli, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Dr. Alex Vaccaro, Rothman Institute
There are five levels of sponsorship: event – $5,000; platinum – $4,000; gold – $2,500; silver – $1,000; and bronze – $500.
A press conference will begin at 5:30 p.m. to introduce the awardees and key sponsors.
Any excess revenues from the event will be donated to the National Kidney Foundation. For sponsorships, reservations or more information, contact Robert Carullo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 304-2904.